New Year, New Idea!

Friday, February 3, 2012

This is a new year and I have decided to start a new blog for Sweet Peas Delights.  My friend Rachel and I have a very small baking business titled "Sweet Peas Delights".  We have done mostly family and friends cakes and events.  Our goal is to grow bigger but the lovely town of our current residence in life is prohibiting us from doing so. 

We bake out of need most of the time and lack the time to really experiment.  My goal with this blog is to experiment.  For the next 52 weeks I will bake a new cupcake or dessert item.  I will then share it with friends.  I will share it with friends who are very tough critics.  Friends who are known to say their true thought and opinions and not hold back due to how the person receiving the feed back would feel.  I have some of these friends and they shall be the judge! 

They say "Nothing heals the soul like cupcakes... It's God's apology for muffins.", so we will start there.  This weeks cupcake will be Almond Joy Cupcake (for my friend Cristina).  Pictures and comments to follow...

0 comments: